Role: Mid-weight designer
We have an incredible opportunity for a Designer to join our Creative Studio team to work on visual creative content across our portfolio of clients. From household brands such as American Express and Virgin Media O2, through to businesses and organisations shaping industry and driving social change, you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting briefs with outputs spanning both online and offline.
You will have experience of social and digital formatting – dynamic content, banners and social ads, animated graphics, campaign video, simple video editing – as well as traditional print – campaign key art, posters, invitations, booklets, web banners, apparel and infographics.
In addition to client work you will also input on internal projects, such as Eulogy’s own look and feel and its marketing outputs.
You will be proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Word design
- Any 3D skills would be a great bonus, but are not an absolute requirement for the role
We want someone who is passionate about graphic design, emerging formats and creative technologies and who will bring varied creative passions and interests to the table. Someone who loves design and wants to push their creative boundaries and challenge both themselves and others with their creative thinking.
You will be working alongside our team of creatives, copywriters, designers, and content producers, so will have likeminded colleagues surrounding and supporting you.
As a key member of the Eulogy team who will be working across the agency and its clients, you will be able to build strong internal relationships across departments and be able to hit the ground running. You will be confident in supporting junior team members in their design output and their personal growth.
You will be confident in presenting your ideas to marketing teams and stakeholders in the agency and collaborating with account teams, enjoying taking ownership of your work and ideas.
You will have at least 3-4 years’ experience working in an agency or in-house in a designer role.
- A strong graphic designer will a range of skills in your arsenal including typography, layout, colour, understanding of setup for print and digital.
- Able to bring your ideas to life both verbally and visually, with an engaging and collaborative style when working with other members of the team.
- Comfortable in working under (positive) pressure and to tight deadlines, while being highly adaptable.
- Solution-focused, proactive, resilient, and able to use feedback as a tool to progress and improve.
- A lover of visual storytelling, able to push the medium to its limits, and beyond.
- A creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work.
- Expert in your eye for detail and pixel perfection.
- In possession of varied design experience, showing you can adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels.
- Positive in your attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
In return we’ll provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, health and wellbeing, food and drink, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging creative and communications briefs out there.
- A place in our team; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]