Role: Mid-senior weight copywriter & content manager
Are you a killer copywriter and content editor who is passionate and confident about creative B2B and consumer content, looking for new opportunities, and ready to diversify and grow?
We’re looking for someone to join our Creative team in a copywriting and content management role, to work alongside our copywriters, creatives, designers and producers, and the wider agency teams, across our punchy portfolio of clients – such as American Express, Virgin Media O2, ExCeL London, Direct Line, National Grid, Mettle bank (part of NatWest Group), Kantar and UNiDAYS.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and a dedication to best-in-class content—driving quality and consistency across all copy content produced through our team.
- Experience in producing, and leading on, copy and content projects, ranging from longer-form editorial (whitepapers, thought leadership programmes) and brand copy (narratives, tone of voice, website, blogs), through to scripting for podcasts and videos, and short-form social content, with an ability to produce copy to varied tones of voice and for specific objectives and goals.
- A fluency for language, style and tone, and a proven passion for using words to tell stories.
- A passion for helping businesses and organisations shape and tell the right stories – ones that drive business and brand impact, hold attention, and inspire action among customer audiences and stakeholders.
- A broad knowledge of editorial styles, content types and formats (written, audio and video), and of the marketing channels landscape.
- A clear consideration for content marketing and strategy, with a proven ability to execute campaigns while leading on editorial content development.
- Experience of visual content development, working with design and production teams to execute, such as scripting and storyboarding visual assets, from short-form social animations to long-form videos, through to the planning and creation of graphic content, such as reports, advertorial, website and print materials.
- Understanding the role of best-practice content for social, with a proven track record of editorial programmes across social media channels, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook/Instagram. Knowledge of how the right copy and visuals play to the strengths of channels’ different formats, algorithms, and audiences.
- A hunger to learn, try your hand at new things, and develop your skills, and for helping us to further evolve our copy, content and creative capabilities.
- Natural flair for delivering content strategy and copy in pitches and presentations, with the ability to bring an idea to life, and to reassure and inspire clients.
- Experience with research and insight, and how to use insights to improve content performance and deliver more compelling storytelling – understanding the principles of generating and interpreting research data and insight for editorial purposes and applying data on content performance to evaluate success and make recommendations.
- Knowledge and experience of SEO as part of integrated content marketing activities, is a bonus.
And while this role will be focused on content development and copywriting, you’ll also bring exemplary teamwork and client service skills and have experience of working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with account and specialist teams on a day-to-day basis.
In return we will provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, health and wellbeing, food and drink, and many more sectors besides. The opportunity to get under the skin of B2B and corporate clients, to tell their stories in ways that drive action and change, and with B2C household name brands on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- A home in our team; a group of talented, sociable, and passionate creative communications professionals. We know how to work hard to achieve great things together, have fun, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we share successes and handle challenges all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
We also want to make it clear that Eulogy is a place for everyone, across the spectrums of gender, race, religion, ability, and socioeconomic background. You can be confident that when you choose a role with us, you can bring your whole self to work.
About the manager level at Eulogy
Whether in a specialist or general role, our managers are running the engine room. They are the graceful swans of the agency. Calmly gliding through the day on the surface and inspiring confidence from others, while underneath working hard to keep things moving in the right direction.
They keep all our plates spinning, proactively managing the day-to-day delivery of content and campaign programmes; they are responsible for upholding quality and driving results to hit KPIs. They are indispensable to clients and colleagues alike.
Our managers also guide and support junior colleagues, delegating efficiently while mucking in themselves—and know when to bring in more senior colleagues.
Ultimately, they are responsible for maintaining high standards of delivery and client service across the board.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]