Role: Digital senior account director
- A passion for social and digital, with experience in community management, instigating ideas and creating copy and content for channels – as well as a curiosity for what’s coming next in social. You’ll also possess a generous and growing understanding of all kinds of social and digital media, with a finger on the pulse of the latest technical changes, industry updates content trends.
- An active approach to your own social media, that translates into a client-ready ability to create social-suitable materials, manage channels, and capitalise on social content trends. You’ll be able to start the clock on TikTok, weigh in on LinkedIn, and jam with Instagram.
- Expansive interest in the industry and broader news agenda, understanding what brands and businesses are doing in social, what’s working, and what we can be inspired by.
- Creativity in buckets. Whether big-idea brainstorming, riffing for quick hits, or tackling more complex problems, you’ll tap into everything from your career so far, what’s happening in the industry, and your own experiences, interests, and passions.
- Well-rounded communications skills: you’ll be articulate in conversation, clear and concise in your day-to-day contact with others, and you’ll be fast, flexible, and adaptable in your ability to write.
- Spit and polish, and an eye for detail, in everything from client communications and how you work and communicate with your teams, to showcasing our success through effective reporting and evaluation.
- A thirst for knowledge, and an ambition to learn and build your own skills and capabilities.
In return we will provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, retail consultancy, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- A place in our crew; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]