Role: Digital Marketing Manager
If you’re a digital marketing expert and know your way around lead generation, content marketing and social campaigns, we have the career opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a digital marketer to join our team at account manager level, to bring integrated marketing skills to a wide range of B2B clients including Virgin Media Business, America Express, and organisations in the data marketing and retail consultancy sectors.
This role is ideal for someone from an agency background, looking to be part of a young, fast-paced and dynamic team, or someone who has honed their skills in-house and is ready to embrace a more diverse multi-client portfolio.
Digital Marketing Manager requirements:
- An experienced digital marketer, comfortable working on lead generation and content marketing campaigns. Recent experience for corporate and B2B clients in sectors like tech and financial services would be advantageous.
- Able to navigate B2B marketing plans, implementing campaigns designed to deliver everything from awareness to action, using a range of other tactics including email marketing and SEO.
- Knowledgeable about content marketing strategy, and able to advise on the right types of content to meet specific objectives, including white papers and long form reports, webinars and events, audio and video, and other formats besides.
- Understanding of the role of best-practice content for social, with a proven track record of work across social media channels, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Knowledge of how the right copy and visuals play to the strengths of channels’ different formats, algorithms, and audiences.
- Experienced running paid social activities, using audience targeting and content strategy to reach niche audiences and generate reach, engagement, and action.
- A true team player with ability to work collaboratively, think creatively and solve problems. You’ll be curious and relentless in your passion for digital marketing, and what’s next for the industry and clients.
- In possession of exceptional relationship skills, with an ability to nurture and maintain dynamic relationships with your colleagues, clients and external partners.
- Experienced with research methodologies and an understanding of generating and interpreting research data, analytics, and insight to support strategic decisions, and have experience of using tools such as Meltwater, Google Analytics and GWI.
Benefits of working at Eulogy:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic agency client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, health and wellbeing, food and drink, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging marketing and communications briefs out there.
- A place in our gang; a group of smart, social, and solid marketing and communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]