Role: Digital account manager
- An integrated communications specialist with experience in areas like digital, social media and influencer marketing. Additional experience for client sectors like FMCG, health and wellness, tech or financial services brands would be advantageous. Experience in paid social would be particularly beneficial.
- Ready to take the next step up, leading on day-to-day account delivery, client and team management. You’ll be fired up and energised to become the driving force behind excellence in the agency.
- A true team player with ability to work collaboratively, think creatively and solve problems. You’ll be curious and relentless in your passion for social and digital, and what’s next for the industry and clients.
- In possession of exceptional relationship skills, with an ability to nurture and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders to develop commercial opportunities and longevity.
- Experienced in social community management, able to oversee team activities and get stuck in on community engagement.
- Understanding of the role of best-practice content for social, with a proven track record of work across social media channels, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook/Instagram. Knowledge of how the right copy and visuals play to the strengths of channels’ different formats, algorithms, and audiences.
- Practiced and creative in copywriting and content creation for social, understanding platforms and formats, and being able to blend fresh, unexpected creativity with brand guidelines, tones of voice and other supporting materials.
- Knowledgeable about using social tactics to support experiences and partnerships.
- Experienced with research methodologies and an understanding of generating and interpreting research data, analytics, and insight to support strategic decisions, and have experience of using tools such as Meltwater, Google Analytics and GWI.
In return we will provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, retail consultancy, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- A place in our crew; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]