Role: Digital account director
- An integrated communications specialist with experience in digital, social media and influencer marketing. Additional experience in FMCG, health and wellness, tech or financial services brands would be advantageous.
- A true team player with ability to work collaboratively, think creatively and produce innovative campaigns and approaches across consumer, B2B and with a digital, social, or content focus.
- Someone who is autonomous and strategic, who sees the big picture and finds opportunities to innovate.
- Understanding of the importance of research and insight to give robust recommendations to our clients and have experience of using tools such as Meltwater, Google Analytics, GWI and have expert understanding of native analytics across core social platforms.
- A proven planner of strategic campaigns that set channel recommendations to connect with specific audiences, produce creative objective-driving content, incorporate influencer activations and communications efforts for brands and businesses across a multitude of disciplines or with working with teams across different specialisms.
- Capable of formulating paid distribution plans across digital and social media and know how to apply the full range of social channels including Facebook Family of Apps, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, and Tik Tok.
- In possession of exceptional client relationship skills, with an ability to nurture and maintain client relationships with multiple stakeholders to develop commercial opportunities and longevity.
- Experienced working in multi-agency groups, maintaining positive working relationships while protecting agency revenue and influence.
- Commercially focused and experienced managing campaign and account finances and proactively driving financial growth opportunities.
- The driving force of your teams, building strong relationships, mentoring people, and ensuring the highest levels of client service and delivery.
In return we will provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, retail consultancy, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- An opportunity to steer corporate growth; feeding directly into marketing and new business activities, and the strategic development of our corporate and B2B offer.
- A place in our crew; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]