Role: Brand Account Manager
We’re looking for a super smart and switched-on account manager with minimum three years’ experience to join our busy and growing Brand team. The right candidate will be an ambitious
all-rounder with a genuine passion and interest for media, who has creativity, attention to detail, natural leadership, and team management skills in equal measure (not asking for much then!).
Our ground-breaking clients span health & wellbeing, fashion, and green energy to FS, tech and beyond. You will also be provided with opportunities to hone your new business skills. Our work takes us from best-in-class press office right through to one of a kind brand experiential activations and stunts. You will join a team and agency with a broad spectrum of interests and experience, including a dedicated creative studio, social team and even an in-house podcast studio. We’ve emerged from Covid stronger than ever and would love to find an outstanding personality to help deliver existing account work, as well as be part of the next phase of growth.
- A passion for client service and team management. Having already cut your teeth at account manager level, you’ll be well-versed in executing on press office, media relations and creative campaigns, leading a team but also getting stuck into the ‘doing’.
- Creativity in buckets, generating ideas and sparking innovative and insightful thinking in others. With a finger on the pulse of what brands are doing to engage and excite their audiences, you’ll be a go-to for smart and sensational ideas.
- Consumer brand experience across a range of sectors (health and wellbeing and retail are a bonus).
- Excellent team management and leadership skills. You’ll be as comfortable steering the day-to-day delivery as you are jumping headfirst into everything from media pitching and writing to reporting and evaluation.
- A clear understanding of integrated communications strategy, with a proven ability to execute on media relations activities, content development, and social campaigns.
- Passion for earned media, and experience working with a wide range of national, business and trade media alongside strong journalist relationship building skills. You’ll be plugged into the news agenda, understand what’s going on in the business media landscape and show demonstrable media intelligence and opinions on what makes the headlines.
- Polish and an eye for detail in everything from client communications and how you work and communicate with your teams, to showcasing our success through effective reporting and evaluation.
- A keen understanding of the social media landscape and how it can be harnessed to support corporate communications, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and everything in-between. Experience working on integrated campaigns and using social is a benefit.
- Well-rounded communications skills including being a competent writer and presenter.
- A thirst for knowledge, and an ambition to learn and build out your own skills and capabilities.
In return we will provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning health and wellbeing, retail, food and drink, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- A place in our crew; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]