Role: B2B/corporate account director
- A corporate and B2B communications specialist with experience in reputation management, media relations, and integrated campaigns.Interest and experience in internal communications programmes is a bonus.Varied sector experience is welcomed.
- An inspiring team leader with an ability to get the best out of large teams, work collaboratively and think smartly and creatively, to produce campaigns that stand out in the market, and which draw on our collective skills across PR, content, social, digital, and creative.
- A proven planner of strategic campaigns, showcasing a deep understanding of media in all its forms, the industries and issues clients operate within, and the approaches and tactics that best deliver on commercial and communications objectives.
- In possession of exceptional client relationship skills, with an ability to nurture and maintain client relationships with multiple stakeholders to develop commercial opportunities and longevity.
- Commercially focused and experienced managing campaign and account finances and proactively driving financial growth opportunities.
- The driving force of your teams, building strong relationships, mentoring people, and ensuring the highest levels of client service and delivery.
- Understanding the importance of research and insight to give robust recommendations to our clients, and to prove the value of our campaigns.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills, capable of understanding client tone of voice, creating compelling copy and acting as a confident reviewer of other team members’ work
In return we will provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, retail consultancy, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- An opportunity to steer corporate growth; feeding directly into marketing and new business activities, and the strategic development of our corporate and B2B offer.
- A place in our crew; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
If you’re interested tell us why, and send your CV to [email protected]