Eulogy has been delivering impactful B2B communications for over 24 years, so we know how to help clients navigate market disruption and engage with their customers.
From early stage ventures to global enterprises, we put the right strategy, creativity, and people, at the heart of our B2B marketing and communications services, providing value and relevancy for a new era of communication, driving reputational and commercial growth.
We help businesses to Be Known for what matters.
- Media relations and reputation management
- Brand strategy, repositioning, and narrative development
- Strategic communications consultancy
- Thought leadership programmes
- Demand and lead generation
- Content strategy and development
- Media training
- Brand identity and design
- Crisis communications
- Competitor and market analysis
- Digital marketing, SEO, and PPC
- Product marketing
- Whitepapers and content for sales enablement
- Events and roundtables
- Video and podcast production
Virgin Media Business
Virgin Media Business needed to build its brand with enterprise level and public sector organisations. We conducted market research, including customer and stakeholder analysis, and worked closely with senior decision-makers across the business, to help create a new positioning, marketing strategy and communications programme that continues to deliver lasting impact.
Find out about our annual programme of global editorial content for customer engagement and lead generation that has helped Kantar build a pipeline of new business.
Headspace wanted to be known for helping reduce workplace anxiety. We run their press office, and have secured them 466 pieces of coverage in 2020 alone.
Direct Line For Business
Direct Line for Business wanted to be known for supporting landlords and tradespeople. Find out how we helped them spread the word through over 50 pieces of coverage.