Only superstars need apply: AE / SAE roles
Are you an agency superstar looking for your next step up?
We’re on the hunt for new account executives (12 months+ agency experience) and senior AEs (18 months+) to join our gang, to work across a mixed portfolio of consumer, corporate and B2B clients.
- Bags of passion for media relations, with experience instigating ideas and crafting content for media, as well as a tenacious and fearless attitude to pitching. And you’ll possess a generous and growing understanding of all kinds of earned media, from nationals to broadcast, trade to technical, lifestyle to leisure, and everything in between. You’ll be insatiable in your hunger for discovering new coverage opportunities to generate results for your clients, and capable using a wide set of tactics from news generation and hijacking to thought leadership and feature development.
- An active approach to your own social media, translating into a client-ready ability to create social-suitable materials, managing channels, and capitalise on social content trends. You’ll be able to start the clock on TikTok, weigh in on LinkedIn, and jam with Instagram.
- Encyclopaedic interest in the news agenda, understanding what makes a story, what makes it relevant, know how to package it and pitch it, and show a thorough appreciation for the ever-evolving media landscape.
- Creativity in buckets. Whether big-idea brainstorming, riffing for quick hits, or tackling more complex problems, you’ll tap into everything from your career so far, what’s happening in the industry, and your own experiences, interests, and passions.
- Well-rounded communications skills: articulate in conversation, clear and concise in your day-to-day contact with others, and fast, flexible, and adaptable in your ability to write.
- Spit and polish, and an eye for detail, in everything from client communications and how you work and communicate with your teams, to showcasing our success through effective reporting and evaluation.
- A thirst for knowledge, and an ambition to learn and build your own skills and capabilities.
In return we’ll provide:
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, health and wellbeing, food and drink, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- A place in our gang; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
About AE/SAEs at Eulogy
Our account executives and senior account executives are hungry, curious, ambitious, and proactive.
They deliver true business impact for our clients through their understanding of the industries they operate in—always having their finger on the pulse.
And they’re passionate about the world of media and communications – across the ever-expanding PESO model and everything in between – and keep up to date with its developments.
They ensure all accounts are well-oiled and running smoothly, thanks to their attention to detail and meticulous planning of everything from client meetings to community management.
They are hard-working and shine by proactively bringing new ideas to the table and supporting team members at every turn.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]