Help us design the future: Junior Designer role
Are you an agency superstar looking for your next step up?
We’re on the hunt for new a new designer to join our gang, to work across a mixed portfolio of consumer, corporate and B2B clients.
We are looking for a strong Junior Designer to freelance with our Creative Studio team, and to work towards joining us in a full-time role.
You will be passionate about graphic design, emerging formats and creative technologies and bring varied creative passions and interests.
As a key member of the agency team, who will be working across the agency and its clients, you will be able to build strong internal relationships and be able to hit the ground running. The pace is fast, and no day will be the same.
You will work across a varied set of briefs coming into the Creative Studio, supporting client work, internal agency projects, and agency PR and marketing. Previous experience working within an agency preferable.
The briefs are varied, including:
- Social and digital formats: dynamic content, banners and social ads, animated graphics, campaign video.
- Print and web: Campaign key art, posters, invitations, booklets, web banners, apparel, infographics.
You will be confident in presenting your ideas to marketing teams and stakeholders in the agency and collaborating with account teams, enjoying taking ownership of your work and ideas.
- A strong graphic designer will a range of skills in your arsenal including typography, layout, colour, understanding of setup for print and digital.
- Able to bring your ideas to life both verbally and visually, with an engaging and collaborative style when working with other members of the team.
- Comfortable in working under (positive) pressure and to tight deadlines, while being highly adaptable.
- Solution-focused, proactive, resilient, and able to use feedback as a tool to progress and improve.
- A lover of visual storytelling, able to push the medium to its limits, and beyond.
- A creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work.
- Expert in your eye for detail and pixel perfection.
- In possession of varied design experience, showing you can adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels.
- Positive in your attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and video editing tools – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Ideally, you’ll also be comfortable with After Effects and Premier. Any 3D skills would be a big bonus.
In return we’ll provide:
- An opportunity to move from a temp to perm role, becoming part of our Creative Studio offer.
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, health and wellbeing, food and drink, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging creative and communications briefs out there.
- A place in our gang; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- Competitive salary, benefits, perks, and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
Anyone applying for this role will be hungry, curious, ambitious, and proactive.
They deliver true business impact for our clients through their work, always having their finger on the pulse.
And they’re passionate about the world of creativity, content, media and communications – across the ever-expanding PESO model and everything in between – and keep up to date with its developments.
They play a key role in the well-oiled and smoothly running team set-up, thanks to their attention to detail and meticulous planning and delivery.
They are hard-working and shine by proactively bringing new ideas to the table and supporting team members at every turn.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]