Eulogy’s Elevator competition
Now open for entries22nd March 2019
Are you an ambitious social enterprise that would benefit from agency support to accelerate your cause? Read on….
Like you, we’re a passionate bunch at Eulogy. As part of our commitment to supporting enterprising businesses driven by social impact, we’ve launched Elevator – a competition for you to be in with the chance to win pro bono support from us; one of the UK’s leading independent comms agencies.
The successful entrant will receive consultancy services to the value of £20,000, tailored to its needs and designed to move it from start-up to scale up.
It’s easy to enter…
1. Email email@example.com, with the following information:
- An introduction to your business (max 100 words)
- The challenge that your business seeks to address (100 words)
- A summary of the impact you’ve delivered so far (100 words)
- The support from Eulogy that would best aid your cause (100 words)
- Include any supporting assets you want us to see (e.g. photos, case studies, video)
- Key contact information from your organisation
2. Successful shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch to Eulogy in a Dragon’s Den-style format.
3. The winning business will be selected, before going on to receive Eulogy support from July to December.
THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 26 APRIL 2019.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.