Intern to Perm
The Eulogy Internship Programme
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, personable and hard-working individual to fill a three-month, paid internship position at Eulogy.
With the guidance of a dedicated mentor, the intern will have the opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading brands and glean valuable knowledge and hands-on experience within an integrated agency.
We’re offering a holistic view of all Eulogy disciplines (consumer and B2B PR, social media, events and design) and show how they integrate. The intern will spend one month in each division before rotating to the next.
Who are Eulogy internships for?
- People that are committed to starting their career in the communications industry
- Those that are creative, digitally-savvy, passionate and keen to bring something new and special to our growing team
- Everyone that has completed further education – no degree required. Raw talent cannot be taught, after all
As a Eulogy intern, the successful candidate will be managed in a similar way to full-time employees; with specific actions, projects, and career objectives of their own. This ensures that they have the chance to prove they are ready to be offered a permanent position within the team.
How to apply?
A CV can only tell us so much. Since we are seeking creative, passionate, communicative and digitally-savvy individuals; we are doing things a little differently.
To apply for a Eulogy internship:
- Find us on Instagram via @Eulogy_London and share three direct Instagram multimedia messages that you feel represent the real you – in a personal or professional context. No less, no more
- Messages can be text, photo or video – from poems, stories and blog excerpts; to travel snaps, photo mood boards and stop animation videos. It’s completely up to you
- Eulogy will respond to successful applicants for a copy of their CV
Please be aware the application process will be kept private.