b2b and corporate
We’re looking for a PR professional with at least two years’ PR and communications agency experience to join our gang as an account manager.
Working on a diverse portfolio of corporate and b2b clients across sectors including technology, retail, media and financial services, you will also support our new business efforts.
Eulogy balances career progression and personal development with a long list of competitive benefits—not to mention the eye-watering staff parties (and drinks tabs).
The perfect person for this role will live and breathe the media, with contacts across nationals, business press and broadcast, and won’t be afraid to forge new media relationships in their efforts to get their clients seen in the right places.
As the engine room of client teams, you will run delivery of campaigns, manage junior team members, and be the key day-to-day contact for clients.
If you have the ambition to expand your skills and experience in a welcoming and collaborative environment, and want to be part of a fantastic group of people, we want to meet you.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we can offer you:
• A fantastic benefits package, including:
– 28 days’ holiday plus your birthday off
– An early finish on the first Friday of every month, and every Friday during the summer
– A £300 annual leisure allowance
– An extensive internal and external ‘Schoology’ training programme
– A season ticket loan
– Monthly mobile phone bill contribution
– Access to secure bike parking and showers
– Mindfulness sessions
• The chance to shape your own career progression, working in a collaborative company that rewards people who work hard and show passion and initiative
• A clearly defined role and responsibilities, but a chance to be involved in more than just your day job
• Monthly meetings with your line manager, open access to the senior management team, and twice-yearly appraisals
• A personal promotion path, with clear goals designed for your own development. We give you the opportunity to progress when you’re ready (not when the business is)
• An annual pay review
What we’re looking for:
• At least two years’ experience working with b2b and / or corporate clients in a PR and communications agency environment
• Exceptional communications skills when working with clients and the team around you
• Experience managing junior team members, with the personality to excite and motivate your colleagues
• A personable, diplomatic candidate who is good fun to work with and consistently delivers above and beyond for clients and colleagues
• A passion for media relations, with evidence of results secured across nationals, business press and broadcast
• Experience integrating social and digital activities in your campaigns