b2b and corporate
We’re looking for a junior PR professional with six to nine months’ PR and communications agency experience to join our gang as an account executive.
Working on a diverse portfolio of corporate and b2b clients across sectors including technology, retail, media and financial services, you will also be given the opportunity to support our new business efforts.
Eulogy balances career progression and personal development with a long list of competitive benefits—not to mention the eye-watering staff parties (and drinks tabs).
The perfect person for this role will be somebody eager to grow their skill set, who is excited by the media in all its forms, with strong organisation skills and a passion for learning.
Confidence in media relations and comfort picking up the phone is a must, as is a thirst for securing great results for clients.
If you have ambition, a strong work ethic, are creative, and want to be part of a fantastic group of people, we want to meet you.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we can offer you:
• A comprehensive benefits package, including:
– 28 days’ holiday plus your birthday off
– An early finish on the first Friday of every month, and every Friday during the summer
– A £300 annual leisure allowance
– An extensive internal and external ‘Schoology’ training programme
– A season ticket loan
– Monthly mobile phone bill contribution
– Access to secure bike parking and showers
– Mindfulness sessions
• The chance to shape your own career progression, working in a collaborative company that rewards people who work hard and show passion and initiative
• A clearly defined role and responsibilities, but a chance to be involved in more than just your day job
• Monthly meetings with your line manager, open access to the senior management team, and twice-yearly appraisals
• A personal promotion path, with clear goals designed for your own development. We give you the opportunity to progress when you’re ready, not when the business is
• An annual pay review
What we’re looking for:
• Six to nine months’ experience working with b2b and / or corporate clients in a PR and communications agency environment
• A personable, diplomatic candidate who is good fun to work with and consistently delivers exceptional results
• A brilliant communicator, both in person and with the written word
• A team player with first-class account administration skills
• Evidence of results secured across national, business and management, trade and vertical media
• Knowledge of the social media landscape and digital communications will be welcomed